Patch Application Instructions
We would recommend viewing a how to video on YouTube, if you have never attempted ironing on patches before.
Can be sewed on, as well as ironed on, or both, and should be done so by a competent adult.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyl's, or leathers. Iron may scorch leathers and suede's. For these we recommend sewing.
Do NOT bleach.
Iron on Aftercare: Once applied, garment can be washed, inside out, on a cool gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry.
1) Garment should be clean & freshly laundered.
2) Set iron to "COTTON", 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3) Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4) Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5) Place cloth or light towel (damp recommended) over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6) Allow patch to cool for 3 minutes.
7) Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
8) Let cool for 1 minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 7.
Longer lasting results can be achieved with a heat/steam press. Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing. Patches can be sewn onto fabric or garments with a single or double stitch by sewing along the border of the patch.